P. Corruscans

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
It's very hard to get a true p. Corruscans. I have seen many labeled and sold and they never ended up being the real deal. I have only seen a few members here that had a true Corruscans and they were Europe/Asia. I have yet to see one in the US

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
It's very hard to get a true p. Corruscans. I have seen many labeled and sold and they never ended up being the real deal. I have only seen a few members here that had a true Corruscans and they were Europe/Asia. I have yet to see one in the US

Screenshot_2016-03-30-00-34-56.png
Screenshot_2016-03-30-00-35-09.png

was urs from this batch jay? these ones pictured are true specimen imo... only ones in the u.s. i agree, wherever they ended up... I figured it was a sure thing to see them available after this and opted to not get one lol :/ .... Ur point in another thread of seeing them readily fished for is interesting. ive followed those videos/pictures aswell. Seems alot are caught in Argentina/Brazil. That may have something to do with importing them but there also commonly farmed/hybridized so its kinda ironic there not readily available to us.

Last edited:
Reactions: ultimatejay
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store