Pair of Polypterus bichir bichir "Lake Turkana"

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Frozen weather loach
I’ve tried to find frozen weather loaches for sale in America but I can’t find them, are they a specialty of South Korea?

Reactions: tlindsey

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Never seen Bichirs used as substrate (as matteo’s joke, I believe). Killin it as usual Giseok! Never heard of Dojo
Loaches used as food. Honestly, I think feeding weather Loaches is kind of cruel, but other fish need to eat! Those fish are so d@m pretty! I can’t believe u haven’t won a medal yet. What’s up with that???

giseok jung

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2014
south korea
www.facebook.com
I’ve tried to find frozen weather loaches for sale in America but I can’t find them, are they a specialty of South Korea?
There is massive loach farms in China and also some in Korea so i got from local market.
I think many other fresh whole fish are good to feed

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

giseok jung

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2014
south korea
www.facebook.com
Never seen Bichirs used as substrate (as matteo’s joke, I believe). Killin it as usual Giseok! Never heard of Dojo
Loaches used as food. Honestly, I think feeding weather Loaches is kind of cruel, but other fish need to eat! Those fish are so d@m pretty! I can’t believe u haven’t won a medal yet. What’s up with that???
what medal?

giseok jung

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2014
south korea
www.facebook.com
The Masked Shadow The Masked Shadow I think he did not enter POTM to give us a chance lol and I dont think its cruel they are farm raized and then pre killed he is not feeding them live
Feeding live loach fish is very bad idea for bichirs.
They are too strong so they can be a cause of internal rupture and also contain some disease like Aeromonas or Columnaris.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store