Papua New Guinea's Crocodile Man

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Lol, look how fat they are, massively overfed by the looks, solely to ensure he can do his tricks in a safer way.

I'd like to see another video, maybe in a few weeks, and in the meantime starve them.

Who reckons that fella would end up going the same way as the poor chicken, lol.

Reactions: Kelly_Aquatics

tiger15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2012
SNJ
Crocodiles are smart reptile and can recognize friend and foe. There is no stung as the crocodile is his pet who recognizes its pet owner. I have seen another video of a crocodile man in Borneo who swim along with and massage a 15 ft wild croc in a river he has befriended with for years. It wouldn’t work and is dangerous if the croc and the man are stranger to each other.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'd imagine they know where their food comes from and who feeds them,at the very least.
I remember years ago a shop actually had a batch of baby Nile crocs for sale.

• Wow
Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I'd imagine they know where their food comes from and who feeds them,at the very least.
I remember years ago a shop actually had a batch of baby Nile crocs for sale.
That's crazy I know American Alligator were sold and Caiman but wow Nile Crocodile.

Reactions: kno4te

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's crazy I know American Alligator were sold and Caiman but wow Nile Crocodile.
Oh yeah,gator and caiman hatchlings were pretty common there while I saw the crocs there just the one time.

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Crocodiles are smart reptile and can recognize friend and foe. There is no stung as the crocodile is his pet who recognizes its pet owner. I have seen another video of a crocodile man in Borneo who swim along with and massage a 15 ft wild croc in a river he has befriended with for years. It wouldn’t work and is dangerous if the croc and the man are stranger to each other.
I would never trust a crocodile lol.

Reactions: fishguy1978
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store