in a car
Reactions: Deadliestviper7

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Dloks Dloks got X-ray vision I reckon, cuz I fail to see spots.

Perhaps like tiny tigs may not have the stripes yet but are dark colored, so are piraibas, tiny like this one. It looks piraiba to me. I am rather positive. Not capa anyway.

Yes, please spell the fish name right...

-- for your own sake - when you look for your thread later on,
-- for others sake, so when they do their homework they learn from your photos and experiences too,
-- and for my sanity sake and others with an OCD.

P I R A I B A.

Per this https://www.fishbase.de/ComNames/Co...stoma&SpeciesName=filamentosum&StockCode=6741

fishtankphil fishtankphil - you too bro :) You don't spell it right.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Dloks Dloks got X-ray vision I reckon, cuz I fail to see spots.

Perhaps like tiny tigs may not have the stripes yet but are dark colored, so are piraibas, tiny like this one. It looks piraiba to me. I am rather positive. Not capa anyway.

Yes, please spell the fish name right...

-- for your own sake - when you look for your thread later on,
-- for others sake, so when they do their homework they learn from your photos and experiences too,
-- and for my sanity sake and others with an OCD.

P I R A I B A.

Per this https://www.fishbase.de/ComNames/Co...stoma&SpeciesName=filamentosum&StockCode=6741

fishtankphil fishtankphil - you too bro :) You don't spell it right.
Vik I thought you woulda known by now I see things that aren’t really there haha! I’ve been really off I’m 1/5 on Aimara IDs despite being my favorite and most studied fish lol. I am officially on a Piraiba hunt now thanks to all these recent pop up threads

blackwolf911

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
new york
Sorry about the spelling guys.. some of these fish names are crazy.. I tried to get a picture of the dorado also but too many of these guys in the way .. he is in the back corner glowing 20180718_171337.jpg 20180718_171335.jpg

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store