Paul Cuffaro's Red Tail Cats Almost All Dead

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
they have a channel? cool, will check it out.
Yes. Here it is.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
rawwfishing is the biggest idiot in fishkeeping. PC, catchemall, all pale in comparison to the ultimate, supreme lord of stupidity. yes catchemall is a jerk too but rawwfishing just makes me want to puke.

PC seems ok enough, maybe he just needs experience?? he doesn't seem like as careless and straight up stupid as the others.
That stunt rawwfishing pulled with the brackish moray irked me the most I think.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Well none of the names mentioned other then tbtb is in my eyes mature too keep fish at all. They all do it for the love of youtube money not for the love of fish.

To bad their videos of buying rtcs and other future monsters makes other people aware of this fishes but not aware of how big they become one day. And for PC he has already killed one platinum rtc. One other youtuber did put a platinum gator gar in a small pond outside and got that one stolen. Or thats what he says anyway. I personally think he killed it.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
it's pretty hard to kill a gator gar but a lot of people would steal it.
Well ive never owned a gar and would prob never buy one. Either one of the species. Got offered two longnose gars yesterday but passed even if they where a bargain.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store