Pearls and flower rays at Pier Aquatics!

sharp tooth

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2005
uk
sorry to spoil it but the flower is a male, if it was female ide of bought it months ago!

all the pearls in the shop are also male, unless he has brought some females from his home to the shop. there all brothers to my pair.

flyingsaucer owner

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2005
England
Yep its a male & its swimming in my tank.
I had a wander over to pier today & couldn't resist it.
Its the first ever flower ray that I've seen for sale with a full tail :headbang2

sharp tooth

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2005
uk
im waiting for neil to get some female flowers in later on in the year. my plan is to have a pair of pearls and 2 female flowers. it may change depending on what turns up though lol.
i already got a motoro i dident plan on getting lol.

sharp tooth

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2005
uk
flyingsaucer owner;3342667; said:
Good to see u back in the game buddy :headbang2
Rays are way too addictive lol

cheers matey, wont be silly enough to let these go.

on a high note, when i let my orinoco motoro`s go to a friend he still has them. part of the deal was i get a pair from them should they eventually breed. 2 nice little females may just be coming my way soon as the male has been trying to breed for around 6 months now lol.
they are huge!

im already planning an 11x3 wide tank in the living room or a 7x5 wide in the dining room lmfao.

Bogwoodbruce

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2007
Rotherham, UK
www.facebook.com
sharp tooth;3342462; said:
sorry to spoil it but the flower is a male, if it was female ide of bought it months ago!

all the pearls in the shop are also male, unless he has brought some females from his home to the shop. there all brothers to my pair.
Oops lol thought it was a girl and i know about the pearls ;)

flyingsaucer owner;3342620; said:
Yep its a male & its swimming in my tank.
I had a wander over to pier today & couldn't resist it.
Its the first ever flower ray that I've seen for sale with a full tail :headbang2
Ha ha nice! Its a small world huh?

sharp tooth;3342654; said:
im waiting for neil to get some female flowers in later on in the year. my plan is to have a pair of pearls and 2 female flowers. it may change depending on what turns up though lol.
i already got a motoro i dident plan on getting lol.
Sounds good

flyingsaucer owner;3342667; said:
Good to see u back in the game buddy :headbang2
Rays are way too addictive lol
too right

CVHoover;3342830; said:
Those are some good looking rays!
Hell to the yes!

sharp tooth;3342975; said:
cheers matey, wont be silly enough to let these go.

on a high note, when i let my orinoco motoro`s go to a friend he still has them. part of the deal was i get a pair from them should they eventually breed. 2 nice little females may just be coming my way soon as the male has been trying to breed for around 6 months now lol.
they are huge!

im already planning an 11x3 wide tank in the living room or a 7x5 wide in the dining room lmfao.
i wanna see pix when that happens :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store