Do we get any pics? :D
Im sorry i promised i would keep u updated lol will def get some up later today

Reactions: magpie

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
magpie magpie sorry no updates the screen on my phone just died on me. Due for an upgrade anyway should have a new one today will post something later

Reactions: magpie

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
magpie magpie

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Thanks everyone for all this great advice! As a side note, my LFS is somewhat notorious for selling mislabeled fish...They had this ornate mislabeled as a Delhezi when I found it (not sure how you mistake the two, they look so different). Anyways the price difference is about 30 bucks so I got my little Ornate for $15 :) Very pleased to see you all agree that it is indeed an ornate lol
So just to summarize, Hikari carnivore pellets, and frozen tilapia, should this tilapia be pre-cooked then when I buy it? Or am I looking for raw tilapia?

Oh this note, I appreciate your advice, I've made this mistake before, currently I have a JD cichlid that simply won't touch pellets or flakes, it's a pain in the butt. I am determined to get this little poly on a pellet diet. I typically soak the food for my other fish in vitachem and garlic guard at least two to three times a week. I was hoping to get at least some vitamins to him that way, but I've got the Hikari pellets on order as well, I'll try pre-soaking them and hand feed him that way. Finally, I'm interested in getting some smelt and prawns, however I have never heard of/seen either of these items at my local stores, i'm assuming this is because I have never looked for them before though. I'm going to the store this evening to see what I can find. I'll be sure and let you know how this all turns out!
Liked em so much I liked em twice....which actually unliked them so I had to like a 3rd time. :D
Haha i do that all the time...those thumbs have minds of their own

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store