Penthouse Suite

abortedsoul

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2008
MD, USA
Beautiful rays! Where did you get them? I'm sitting on a retic, and would love to get some more rays for a tank I have coming in!

sebarau

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2008
Malaysia
I've got the same issue with my growout tank..ammonia spike due to BB wipe out..created something like fishdog (your's 100x better than me :) ) to temporary hold them as the size difference between the current rays 12+ inch with 5++ inch.. (added but saw the 12++ male start to chase and bite them..:irked:) some how the male pup manage to escape..not once ..4 times already. the top of the cage is about 1 inch above the water.. no idea how he do it.. :screwy:

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
very nice....

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
sebarau;2448371; said:
I've got the same issue with my growout tank..ammonia spike due to BB wipe out..created something like fishdog (your's 100x better than me :) ) to temporary hold them as the size difference between the current rays 12+ inch with 5++ inch.. (added but saw the 12++ male start to chase and bite them..:irked:) some how the male pup manage to escape..not once ..4 times already. the top of the cage is about 1 inch above the water.. no idea how he do it.. :screwy:
Mine is about 1 inch about the surface as well but mine is flush with the lids so there is no gap for escape. With the egg crate they still get the flow of clean water and surface air. They seem to be happy. It is funny watching my pbass try to eat there food from under the plexi glass. I am getting a bigger grow out tank that I am going to put them in once it is cycled.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store