People Caught in Joplin MO Tornado

Cablemonkey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2011
Everton, MO
My LFS owner's whole family is from around that area, so she was quite distraught when I went in today to get a waterer for the birds, none of her family was injured but friends of the family where in the hospital that went down, quite sad and scary! That storm came within miles of all my extended family down there also, they are getting it again and it moving up towards us in KC, people joke but the severity of these storms is only increasing, same with earthquakes and volcano activity, something major is evolving right now, keep watching!

Calihawk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Damn dude, I hope more people are okay, seen the devastation on the news.
GL to everyone and keep safe

Aqualoon

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2009
Minnesota
I'm not in MO but in MN where we had a T of our own, I'm still without power, but should be back up and rolling by tonight/tomorrow.

Nice offer for the MO peeps.

vaipulu

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 14, 2010
Missouri
Finally some stable internet, and cell phones work, Its pretty bad, still rebuilding everything around the walmart in joplin, everything past rangeline is pretty much gone, however, the community has really come together. Ive been helping picking up the debris, I would never say that this was a good thing, however the community has become really tight, thanks for all the help and support. Hey on that note, I have a 10 gal left lol for a few more fish, power should be up in about two weeks on that side. Not much room left for really Monster fish, but its there if you need it... on a side note...anyone need help picking up debris? lol its free labor, but won't turn down a beer :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store