Peru Availability - July 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

troutking

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2008
Anubias Design;4308548; said:
I think I emailed that info to you yesterday. If I didn't, let me know and I'll get right back to you the next time I'm online today.
Mark
I didnt get anything in my email....i dont recall giving it to u....cud u just pm me or just email me at tkong4037@aol.com

dconnors

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2009
MI, USA
PayaraMan;4312420; said:
Never got a reply Mark.
Just a heads up, I got a notification yesterday from Mark's yahoo group that he was having some serious computer problems. Just be patient, I am sure he will be back on here and answering emails as soon as he possibly can.
Dave

gacericardo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2009
All about the U
Did I miss the pricing on the cichla coming in? This thread has gotten pretty long so I may have missed it. Also when will they be available? Thanks

Anubias Design

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2007
Bensalem, PA
The Peru order has been placed. When I hear back from the exporter, I'll let you know where everything stands.

On a different note, I'm online again. I essentially had a perfect computer storm the last couple of days. I got a virus on my desktop so it's going to end up needing to be wiped. Then, the charger for my laptop died. I found a universal charger on sale at HH Gregg yesterday so I'm up and running again on the laptop. I have a friend coming over to work on the desktop this weekend so hopefully everything will be up and running again by the end of the weekend.
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store