Petsmart's carrying new fish

OscarHook

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2005
Arkansas
I dont know if this goes for all Petsmarts or not, but finally after months of asking we are clearing out alot of fish and replacing them with better fish. My store will be carrying:
Gold Nugget Plecos
Red Snooks
Rock Kribensis
Bumblebee Catfish
Syndontis Longirostris
Angelicus Botia
to just name a few and then for 3 months we will have what they are calling manages choice fish which will be test runs for even awesomer fish some for our wave one are:
Bolivian Rams
Acei Cichlid
Honey Sunset Gourami
Albino Senegal Bichir
Ogon Koi
I think that this will help our sales out and plus lure people back to the store each week to see what fish i ordered.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
I bet thats what they are doing here, they are clearing out a lot of fish (that they shouldnt sell in the first place) like the pacus and albino channel cats.

OscarHook

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2005
Arkansas
Right thats what we cleared out too, and Frontosas, Texas, Flowerhorn, Firemouths, Red-Orange Peacocks, Trophos Morrii (sp), Trophos Dubosi (sp), just to name a few more.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
OscarHook said:
Right thats what we cleared out too, and Frontosas, Texas, Flowerhorn, Firemouths, Red-Orange Peacocks, Trophos Morrii (sp), Trophos Dubosi (sp), just to name a few more.

you cleared those out or are getting them in???cause frontosas,flowerhorns, and duboisis are better than what you're getting in IMO lol

Ripdevil

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2005
DMV
they are doing that at the petsmart near me. exciting, let me just tell you, two minutes ago i was reading this post and i have a 1 inch managuense i got from Petsmart a week ago, in a 20 g long, i just heard a noise, went to look at the tank, and couldnt find the fish at all, i looked everywhere, even on the ground no signs of him. then i hear another sound and the little bugger is in the aquaclear 70 filter, swimming around, thats a first for me

HarpoGarza

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2005
Citrus Heights, CA
Wow. I've never seen an FH in my local Petsmart. In fact, I had to drive 30 minutes downtown to get mine.

AngelicGreenTerror

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2005
El paso, Texas
They're clearing fish out here, too. Firemouths, texas cichlids, and some other types of fish. I just hope we get some good fish like... rare plecos or some different types of cichlids..

AngelicGreenTerror

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2005
El paso, Texas
And seeing as this is the only store I can get bichirs, and brown and black ghost knife fish, as well as some nice sized Jack dempseys, but I prefer Petsbarn here as they carry florida stingrays, clown knife fish, salvinis, nicaraguan cichlids, clown plecos, exodons, f/w puffers, and a nice selection of central/south/African cichlids.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store