Photo and tank contests curator position

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Hello all;

In addition to building my house, this month I received a major promotion at one of my three real world jobs. This is proving to take a disproportionately large amount of my time, and likely will through the remainder of the spring.

I am offering the chance for a pair of volunteers to work with the staff in order to curate these contests. One individual will be allowed to run TOTM and one will be allowed to run POTM.

Staff members will have first dibs on this privilege. Anyone is welcome to volunteer, but I reserve the right to not give this to anyone and simply shut down the contests until I have time to attend to this myself.

Thank you for your understanding,

Rob

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Hello all;

In addition to building my house, this month I received a major promotion at one of my three real world jobs. This is proving to take a disproportionately large amount of my time, and likely will through the remainder of the spring.

I am offering the chance for a pair of volunteers to work with the staff in order to curate these contests. One individual will be allowed to run TOTM and one will be allowed to run POTM.

Staff members will have first dibs on this privilege. Anyone is welcome to volunteer, but I reserve the right to not give this to anyone and simply shut down the contests until I have time to attend to this myself.

Thank you for your understanding,

Rob

Congrats on the promotion! You’ve done stellar with both and deserve a break anyway. Thanks for what you’ve done with it to this point, Rob!

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Rob,
Thanks for running this (contests) and the info. Hopefully someone will step up. I am a fairly new member and don't have the time at present. Maybe in the future. Really appreciate all the MFK staff for their time. And at least now I know what is going on!

Reactions: tlindsey

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Chicxulub Chicxulub I can take charge of one contest.

-603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2018
Congrats on the promotion! I know I'm fairly new here joined last year but I would be willing to volunteer and help out .

Reactions: islandguy11
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store