koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
My goodness what did that gulper eat?
An 8 inch Leichardti Arowana which was at least twice the length of the gulper, the Lei was still moving in his gut when I took the pic. It's so far the only time I've ever screamed in regards to this hobby or a fish. Literally I was just like Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!! and I do mean literally that was the sound that I uttered.

It basically went down like this......
[YT]rkJUMz9RTag[/YT]

Fishysweet

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
Sorry for the man reference and assuming, it's nice to meet you. Now I've gotta figure out what would have been the ideal response knowing you're a girl. Thanks girl, Thanks woman or Thanks lady or some other variation. :grinno: Your welcome on the tips I'm always happy to help anyone in anyway I can.

Thanks, the compliment is much appreciated!

Couple of pics from when I wasn't so skilled with pic taking and it's obvious that not even editing can replace a quality original pic.
View attachment 981427
View attachment 981428
View attachment 981429
View attachment 981430
View attachment 981431
View attachment 981432
View attachment 981433
View attachment 981434
View attachment 981432
View attachment 981435
just thanks works lol you have made me want to get in to taking pics

Fishysweet

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
An 8 inch Leichardti Arowana which was at least twice the length of the gulper, the Lei was still moving in his gut when I took the pic. It's so far the only time I've ever screamed in regards to this hobby or a fish. Literally I was just like Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!! and I do mean literally that was the sound that I uttered.

It basically went down like this......
[YT]rkJUMz9RTag[/YT]
that really sux sorry :(

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
just thanks works lol you have made me want to get in to taking pics
Well then Thank you! :D Pic taking is an awesome hobby as you'll find yourself learning new ways to manipulate things to make your pics just a little bit better. Plus you'll be contributing to the community, there's so few pictures that are good enough to truly express the beauty of the specimens we keep and perhaps if more people saw the potential fish have more people would be inspired to take up the hobby.

that really sux sorry :(
Thanks I appreciate that, still it was a live and learn moment. Like I learned not to be so prideful and think I know better then others and keep a fish renowned for eating tankmates in a community setting.

all of these pictures are awesome! nice stock
Thanks a lot man, I truly appreciate the compliment. I just wish there was a way for me to keep them all at the same time.

Fishysweet

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
Yeah I would love to get some really good American eel pics I don't hear of many people keeping them as pets and they are just so awesome and very cute. I feel like if people seen more of them maybe more people would save them from being bait. I put a Toad fish in with a clown trigger half it's size and the next day all that was left was the toadfishes head I felt so bad

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store