* PHOTO OF THE MONTH *
All entries must comply with the following:
- Photo must be submitted in company with the participant's MFK username.
- Photo must not have any watermark, copyright mark, or any such mark, imprint, label, or representation which identifies the photo to a specific source.
- Photo must be a minimum of 600 pixels in length and 300 pixels in width. Higher resolutions are more desirable.
- Photo must not had been tampered, manipulated, or distorted. Quality of photo is to be determined by Monster Aquaria Network Staff Team.
Photo of the Month Contest will only admit aquatic-related animal/plant photos. Subject(s) can be any or any combination of the following:
Please be advised, that invertebrates, reptiles, mammals and/or plants that are not aquatic-related will not be considered for admission.
All candidates must adhere to the following:
- You must have a minimum of 25 posts to enter this competition. If a submission is received, and your post count is lower than this figure, your entry will not be allowed to go for voting.
- Participant must obtain a valid member account/name on MonsterFishKeepers.com to be eligible for this contest.
- Participant may only submit an entry of his/her own photo, which is of his/her own work, or under his/her ownership.
- Participant may only submit one photo into each contest category.
- Participant on "PROBATION" status or any other "limited" member status may not be recognized for qualification.
- Participant who has assumed offenses to any one or more rules of this contest may be restricted to partake this and/or any future contests and community events bestowed or sponsored by Monster Aquaria Network.
Participant may submit his/her entry at any time, however, only those submitted prior to the deadline, which is the last day of each month at 11:59 PM GMT will be placed in the current contest. Later entries may enter the contest of the succeeding month.
Contest begins on the first of each month. There will be a limited 14 days voting period, followed by the selection of a winner with the highest number of cumulative votes.
ANY SOLICITATION OF VOTES VIA PM, PROFILE MESSAGE, OR THREAD WILL RESULT ON AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
Winner of a POTM contest will not be eligible to enter another Photo of the Month Contest for the next three months, to ensure fairness and opportunity for other participants to win.
Entries are only accepted through electronic mail (e-mail). Unless otherwise noted, only the following e-mail addresses should be used:
MFK MEMBERSPlease ensure your photo's consents to the above requirements and please do include your member name in the e-mail.
You must include the following in the e-mail title or it will be deleted as spam/junk e-mail.
"MFK POTM - MFK Member Name"
Upon submitting your entry, you hence endorse the following:
• Entrants who submit any malicious, inappropriate, or unrelated material to this contest may be penalized for such action and behavior.
• Monster Aquaria Network and any affiliated sponsor(s) reserve the rights to deny or reject any participant. Only one submission per member per category. No member is allowed to attempt registering under more than one member name/identity on both MonsterFishKeepers.com an only ONE entry per person between both sites. Members are allowed one vote per site. Any member caught violating this will be immediately disqualified from the contest.
• By entering this raffle, you are confirming and agree to have done in full - completely and comprehensively reviewed the terms/rules that apply and you have complied to hold no liability to either Monster Aquaria Network or any of affiliated sponsor(s) in violation of any State and/or Local law(s) in your Country/State (and/or within that Country/State).
• Members on "Probation" status or any member who registers under more than one name might not/will not be qualified to enter our Monster Aquaria Network raffle(s) and/or contests. Members who have (previously) offended one or more terms/rules of our Monster Aquaria Network raffle/contests may be restricted in partaking in this and/or any future raffles, contests and community events bestowed or sponsored by Monster Aquaria Network.
• Certain au courant raffle rules may be voided in different/separate raffles. Details and Guidelines are subject to change without advanced notice.
• The winning photo of the previous POTM contest winner will be used on the following months "Enter" banner, and a random photo from the previous months winners will be used on the banner for the "Vote". By entering your picture into the competition, you are accepting that your picture will be used without Monster Aquaria Network Staff asking for your permission. The photograph will NOT be used outside of Monster Aquaria Network.
To be determined
Last edited by a moderator: