Photos with numbers

t_chelle16

Feeder Fish
Mar 14, 2005
usa
I have this shot as one of my rotating desktop images and it just came up today. I saw it and thought, hey, I could have used that for 37 and 38! So here's a repeat 37 and a 38.

-Chelle

alanhill

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2004
Greater Manchester, England
paradise said:
chelle, you have great imagination, I gotta give you that. You are spot on creatively every time. Alan great stuff too. If you got it in after 31, that would be CHEATING :) :) :)

Chelle, Alan's stuff is real, you can tell by the reflections of the numbers on the other side, visible. :)
Absolutely, I actually posted another shot of the same race in May.

Alan

hir0

MFK Member
Oct 16, 2004
Azores, Portugal
t_chelle16 said:
Alan, did you photochop those numbers on or whre they actually there to begin with? 34, 35, & 36 look natural, but 32 & 33 look a little too dark & sharp.-Chelle
it's because the yellow contrasts more with black than the blue does.

t_chelle16

Feeder Fish
Mar 14, 2005
usa
Ah! My apologies. That's amazing you were able to get a shot that included all those numbers w/o missing any.

-Chelle

alanhill

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2004
Greater Manchester, England
t_chelle16 said:
Ah! My apologies. That's amazing you were able to get a shot that included all those numbers w/o missing any.
No problem ;)
It's not really amazing at all - it was an international team sailing event. There were a thirty odd teams with three crews each racing over a short course: the boats were all the same, so the teams used them in turn. At any moment there was a race preparing to start, one just started, another in mid-course and a fourth one finishing, while two other groups were sailing back to the pontoon to change crews and sailing out to the start. The same 36 boats were continually on the water, so there was plenty of action to photograph.

Alan

t_chelle16

Feeder Fish
Mar 14, 2005
usa

40 (saw this in Pueblo, CO back in August, took a single pic - dumb, I know - , got home, downloaded it, it was OOF. Happened to be back in Pueblo in October, made a point to re-take several shots. Been saving it since).

-Chelle

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store