Pics of my new Indo Dats

KenyanSandBoa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2007
Massachusetts
VVateverzYo;824028; said:
really ANYTHING cuz ive been looking for rare plecos now and lei... for a decent price
Pretty much. If he doesn't see it that week he just keeps checking and will order it. I know he has some Leopard Plecos(6-7") for $30...very nice. He has a lime green one too. I'm not sure what L number is, but is SWEET. He's litte though...maybe 3".

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
KenyanSandBoa;823839; said:
I got them from Jay's Aquatics in Salem, NH. It's right on the corner of Rte. 28 and 97. It's very easy to get to off of 93.

He's a great guy to deal with and has great prices...and they get better once he knows your're going to be a regular customer. Not that it's a huge discount, but he sold me the dats for $10 a piece when I told him I was buying 8.

He'll also order anything you want as long as he can find it. I've ordered Geos, a Harlequin Tusk, a sailfin pim, and a Jardini and they were all sold to me at a discount. If you place the order on Monday, he will have them on Wednesday.
Damn really blowing up my spot.. wellp i had the place to myself for long enough.

KenyanSandBoa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2007
Massachusetts
AquataHolic420;824044; said:
Damn really blowing up my spot.. wellp i had the place to myself for long enough.
Very noble of you AquataHolic420. :D

Jay is such a good guy I figured I could try to get him some business.

When I bought the dats from him he told me that I was lucky I came in before you because you normally buy out the whole tank. :D

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
KenyanSandBoa;824052; said:
Very noble of you AquataHolic420. :D

Jay is such a good guy I figured I could try to get him some business.

When I bought the dats from him he told me that I was lucky I came in before you because you normally buy out the whole tank. :D
You did get lucky, cuz i he emailed me a message saying he got them in, too bad i was too hungover too chk my email that day. Whatever, i got the last 2 he had. He said whoever bought em thinks that they are silver dats??? Or maybe it was another customer and not u, but those are DEF indo.

Jays Indo's are the best ive found, always full necklace, nice thick 3 bars, and eat like pigs!

VVateverzYo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2007
boston
o yeah aquaholic or someone around MA area planning to hit up NYC to get some Datnoids they have some widebars i wanna check out wanna see if anyone wanna go and check it out

KenyanSandBoa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2007
Massachusetts
AquataHolic420;824058; said:
You did get lucky, cuz i he emailed me a message saying he got them in, too bad i was too hungover too chk my email that day. Whatever, i got the last 2 he had. He said whoever bought em thinks that they are silver dats??? Or maybe it was another customer and not u, but those are DEF indo.

Jays Indo's are the best ive found, always full necklace, nice thick 3 bars, and eat like pigs!
Definitely...some healthy good looking ]V[onsters-to-be.

No, that wasn't me who thought the were silvers. I think it was actually the guy he was buying from, which is scary. Because when I asked him what was coming in for dats he said he was told silvers, that's when I told you about them.

Who knows...:screwy:

KenyanSandBoa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2007
Massachusetts
They are an addicting fish to have. I'm at 8 right now and looking to add a couple of STs and NTTs...if AquataHolic doesn't get to them first that is.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store