pics of tank setups!!!

Dmaan.

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
Edmonton (CAN)
got updated pictures of my tank, took these just moments ago.

120 Gallon Tank = ]

77 Gallon Tank = ]

Both Tanks

puffcrusader696

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Corning, New York
www.youtube.com
nice pics. im gonna set up a new tank sometime this week i hope and ill post a pic of it. so far i like the tanks here :)

HPIZZLE

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2007
wow puffer crusader your 14?
i am 13. we should start a club:grinno:

puffcrusader696

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Corning, New York
www.youtube.com
HPIZZLE;1867718; said:
wow puffer crusader your 14?
i am 13. we should start a club:grinno:
that would be fun... lets keep the pix rollin... and today my fiddler crab climbed his plant up to the top to get some air (i can constantly find him scaling it which for him isnt too hard) and he shimmied (spelling?) a wire out and into the guppy tank next door and was chasing the fry!! i was like :eek: then i was like :ROFL:and then i was like :nilly: chasing him around the tank as i was screeming :chillpill: at him as he was like :nilly::nilly: around the tank as my mom was :popcorn: and was also :ROFL: at me. fun 10 minute brake from my homework

DABoepple

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
New york
puffcrusader696;1867927; said:
that would be fun... lets keep the pix rollin... and today my fiddler crab climbed his plant up to the top to get some air (i can constantly find him scaling it which for him isnt too hard) and he shimmied (spelling?) a wire out and into the guppy tank next door and was chasing the fry!! i was like :eek: then i was like :ROFL:and then i was like :nilly: chasing him around the tank as i was screeming :chillpill: at him as he was like :nilly::nilly: around the tank as my mom was :popcorn: and was also :ROFL: at me. fun 10 minute brake from my homework
good use of the smilies lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store