piranha vs snakehead

mox1e

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2006
England
me_wee_todded;622616; said:
GODZILLA COMES IN OUT OF NOWHERE AND KILLS THEM BOTH. THEN SOME MINIATURE JAPANESE TANKS COME AND SHOOT **** AT GODZILLA. THEN GODZILLA RETREATS TO TOKYO BAY. THE JAMES HETTFIELD FROM METTALICA COMES OUT AND SINGS NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. AND ERIC CLAPTON SINGS LAYLA WHILE PLAYING A GUITAR MADE OF PORK AND HAM AND SPAM.
THE PETA AND PAM ANDERSON COME AND GIVE DISTURBING PICTURES OF PEOPLE MUTILATING ANIMALS TO THE JAPANESE AND SAY SHOOTING **** AT GODZILLA IS WRONG ITS JUST LIKE SHOOTING **** AT A HUMAN 300 FEET TALL THAT BREATHES FIRE.

like the story above, these types of threads are stupid and meaningless.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THATS JUS AS SAD AS MY POST ABOUT THE POST SAYING BOUT WHAT IM GONNA FEED MY SNAKEHEAD AT CHRISTMAS LOL

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
all i can say i cant belive this thread is still going

at the end of the day piranhas are like english football fans weak and easy to beat up when they are on their own but double hard when they are with their mates

its as easy as that now lets not see any of the silly this V that fish thread anymore

WHO CAREs

CAPOREGIME

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2005
Somewhere???
but...he did ask if it was a "black piranha vs a snakehead". anyone with over 200 posts should know that black piranhas are a loner species and are rarely if ever seen in a group.
i dont care who would win but i think the black could give a snakehead a run for his money.
discussion closed :)

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
I would win! . I'd smash the tank with a hammer and filet and eat both fish....:D

pygo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2006
Pilipinas
Believe it or not but years before I had 4 pacus and 1 snakehead....1 day the only thing left of my snakehead was its...head. The pacus ate em.:headbang2

phen_dox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2007
malaysia
pygo;675194; said:
Believe it or not but years before I had 4 pacus and 1 snakehead....1 day the only thing left of my snakehead was its...head. The pacus ate em.:headbang2
not fair at all.. 4 pacu vs 1 snakehead.. mayb your snakehead still juvenile.. what species of snakehead?

big_oscars29481

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2007
smoaks, s.c.
i was just wondering how much a snakehead costs and where i could get one in s.c. i want one so bad... will 1 snakehead be happy alone?
:headbang2

phen_dox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2007
malaysia
big_oscars29481;678375; said:
i was just wondering how much a snakehead costs and where i could get one in s.c. i want one so bad... will 1 snakehead be happy alone?
:headbang2
cost for snakehead depend of species that you want.. from what i know, redline or giant snakehead are easy to find and cheap.. but few rare species of snakehead were expensive.. most snakehead are territory and like to be alone or just a pair.. :) pleuro can keep in many..

phen_dox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2007
malaysia
big_oscars29481;678377; said:
also which species is the prettiest and meanest :headbang2 combined
the prettiest of cause is channa auranti and pleuro.. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store