piranha vs snakehead

Fishcrunch

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2009
Texas
Both are large predators with a high bite force so............i don't know?

Fishcrunch

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2009
Texas
Might as well have a thread that says "which would win a fight? A full grown Gator Gar or Full grown Giant snakehead?"

tokyogasmask

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Japan
I think MOST of the people on this thread (you know who you are) need to do a little growing up.

You are no better than the simple headed hicks that get kicks out of Dog fighting etc.

Really, wake up guys!

myles

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
id say depends on size. if there both a foot id say the piranha there more developed and the snakehead is still a babey if we go 24 inches and up deffitly the snakehad maby wouldnt even have to go that far. when there both large snakehead no compitition, no piranha could stand up to that not a rhom nothin. even though there both packin some serious jaws the snakeheads still goni to be way more bold and get bsuness done as were rhom may hmm and humm about it till it deosn anyhting or feels it needs to, and by then it will be in 2 peices. sure rhoms are bolder then a red belly but thats not saying mutch. not to say i dont like piranhas and all.

octofasciatus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2007
The blue corner
I want those ten minutes of my life back please. Who do I need to see about that?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store