Platinum clown loach

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
No, I said ship to Vince cause he love to collect albino/platinum fishes lol and it was a joke...Not meant to offend you or anyone!
wasnt offended..its all good. for the record not only vince collect them lol

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Those loaches look cool

Reactions: Guestc1990

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Don't falls for this guy.. Jay you know you want it , rather or not he's albino or not lol
StIcKy~RiCe StIcKy~RiCe I obviously want it.. but what I am saying is factually true an albino would have no black pigment so settle yourself down.. as this forum is not only for buying and selling but also good information.

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
StIcKy~RiCe StIcKy~RiCe I obviously want it.. but what I am saying is factually true an albino would have no black pigment so settle yourself down.. as this forum is not only for buying and selling but also good information.
I was kidding JAy...Of course everyone want kool fish to own. I agreed, true albino have pink eyes. But neverless to say its nice looking loaches. It would look kool in my group.

Reactions: UnstoppableJayD

dat_tiger

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
boston
Yeh I got it as a regular clown loach and it gradually lost its black over a few months
This is the 3rd time time I read about regular clown loaches turning plantinum. The good thing is once it changes its not going back to its original color.

Guestc1990

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2016
U.K.
This is the 3rd time time I read about regular clown loaches turning plantinum. The good thing is once it changes its not going back to its original color.
It was really strange, I thought there was something wrong with him at first but he was still eating well and is very active!

jwh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2015
south ****holia
Very cool, never seen this before...open an auction on the selling thread, put a ridiculous reserve on it, and see how much you can get for it...or just keep and enjoy it, that's what I would do

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store