Platinum Endlicheri, Polypterus Endlicheri, Senegalus Platinum, Platinum Spatula, Aro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco Edberg

Feeder Fish
Jun 23, 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hi people,

I'm here to inform you that I could supply a very rare predator fish with a very reasonable price. The predator fish that I can supply are Platinum Endlicheri, Polypterus Endlicheri, Senegalus Platinum (available short body) and Platinum Spatula (long and short nose). Beside that, I also have many type of Arowana like Super Red, Platinum Silver and Albino Siver Arowana.

Here are the pictures of my collection predator :

Platinum Endlicheri

View attachment 1021021

Polypterus Endlicheri

Polypterus_endlicheri.jpg

Senegalus Platinum

senegalus platinum.jpg

Platinum Spatula

platinum spatula.jpg

Super Red Arowana

super red arowana.jpg

Platinum Silver Arowana

View attachment 1021026

Albino Silver Arowana

albinosilverarowana.jpg

Shipping to the whole world. Yes, I can ship to many country no matter where your location at. The payment is very flexible and we can discus about it together.

If you are located in Singapore or Indonesia, I can ship the fish directly to your address. You also can only pay after you get the fish. COD (Cash On the Delivery).

Interested to buy my rare fish ?

You can contact me :

Marco Edberg
Phone and Whatsapp : +6282190009906
Email : makotjai@gmail.com

Thank you for your time.

Polypterus_endlicheri.jpg

senegalus platinum.jpg

platinum spatula.jpg

super red arowana.jpg

albinosilverarowana.jpg

Marco Edberg

Feeder Fish
Jun 23, 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
Sorry, why should it be a scram alert? haha. We are open for everyone (buyers) in this world to buy our collection. If you are interested to buy, please feel free to contact us.

Kohaku

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2007
Fish World
I am curious why is a scam alert? This guy is using other ppl photos?

Why not seller show us the stocks he has. I am interested to get if he can get me some royal tiger delhezhi delivered to me.

colaxy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2013
singapore
All the photos could be found with a quick Google search. All came from different websites and people. Definitely a scam. Don't even bother msg this kind of pathetic scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store