Platinum Jardini

ong88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2009
singapore
Place in black tank for a week and that's gonna confirm all doubts.

Owens

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2012
Southern Maryland
Looks WTT lei to me...

Not only is it clearly in a white'd out tank, you can see bits of color in the back fins.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
It looks platinum.. the shine in the head area can not come from wtt
I see where your coming from with the head shine Vince, these second lot of pics do show the shine up much better than the first lot john ;)
I suppose when you see a white aro in a totally white tank alarm bells automatically start ringing WTT WTT WTT ;) lol
It defo a jardini not a lei ? What you think Vince?

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
I see where your coming from with the head shine Vince, these second lot of pics do show the shine up much better than the first lot john ;)
I suppose when you see a white aro in a totally white tank alarm bells automatically start ringing WTT WTT WTT ;) lol
I'm on the fence with that one Danny... hahaha you are the Jardini expert sir.. what do you think?

Reactions: Evz jardini

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
John never said it was his fish.. I believe this photo was taken in Indonesia, when you(OP) visited the Islands recently no? I remember seeing a picture of you and the 'King platinum Jardini'

Reactions: JohnTr

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I'm on the fence with that one Danny... hahaha you are the Jardini expert sir.. what do you think?
I wouldn't go as far to day expert mate lol
Its hard to tell tbh but I've zoomed in on the first pics the scale pattern looks lei but very faint , then when I zoom on second lot of pics it's not as obvious and there's a few hints of jar spangles but I suppose the platinum shine takes them away too (plus if it's male it would have less anyway) oh I don't know lol what I do know is its a very nice fish and if it wants it can come and live at my house ;) :)

Reactions: vincentwugwg

Siddons11

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2012
USA
They look like two totally different fish from the first pics to the new ones... The fish in the first pic looks to be no bigger than 14" but the other looks huge.

JohnTr

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2015
All pics took in the room lights, tank doesn't have any tank light. The 2 first pics were taken in a rushing day. :D

Reactions: Evz jardini
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store