Platinum jardini!!!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
i thought predatory fin got some plat jaridni for $500
I like PF so dont take this as me bashing them but i also dont wanna be the one that posted bad info and cost someone 500 bucks.

Theres some FB discussions showing the "plats" probably arent plats. A guy purchased one a few weeks ago and feels that its a regular jar

Richard203

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2016
ya i see that post too and told him to put it in a dark tank and see if it darken up. hopefully predatory fin will step up on this matter. since they are pretty famous now.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
ya i see that post too and told him to put it in a dark tank and see if it darken up. hopefully predatory fin will step up on this matter. since they are pretty famous now.
I hope so too. Iv never had a reason to not like them, i hope they do the right thing.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Somehow I don't think that jar was purely for your kids jaws7777 :naughty:
Hahah. They chose it. Theyve been trying to get one out of me for a while now.

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
I’ve seen a white tank treated jar in person. It was in a lfs in my area. First couple days it was unusually white. Since it didn’t sell for a couple weeks. It started to darken up.

note2self

Candiru
MFK Member
May 27, 2014
pac nw
I like PF so dont take this as me bashing them but i also dont wanna be the one that posted bad info and cost someone 500 bucks.

Theres some FB discussions showing the "plats" probably arent plats. A guy purchased one a few weeks ago and feels that its a regular jar
Yeah I’ve got one too. I’ve been wanting to create a thread about my newly acquired platinum Jardini, but I’m not sure I’ll keep it. but I think the batch that PF got in was just really low quality platinum fish. Possibly WTT but it’s been almost a week now and mine still has the shiny platinum look to it. Either way Rod at PF is totally open to making it right and giving customers their money back.

For those that don’t know, platinum Jardini are incredibly rare. I got quoted $4800 for one 2 years and I haven’t been able to find one of the same quality since. A grade fish seem to 4500-6k a piece . Very hard to locate

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Yeah I’ve got one too. I’ve been wanting to create a thread about my newly acquired platinum Jardini, but I’m not sure I’ll keep it. but I think the batch that PF got in was just really low quality platinum fish. Possibly WTT but it’s been almost a week now and mine still has the shiny platinum look to it. Either way Rod at PF is totally open to making it right and giving customers their money back.

For those that don’t know, platinum Jardini are incredibly rare. I got quoted $4800 for one 2 years and I haven’t been able to find one of the same quality since. A grade fish seem to 4500-6k a piece . Very hard to locate

Thats awesome that rod is making this right.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store