MFK Member
May 5, 2009
In search of Leiarius

kntrygrl4lyfe

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2007
Pensacola, fl
That's not even the actual fish for sale, and I would guess albino first, but that's just me. I don't like how they don't have actual pictures.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
looks like it could be. def not albino with the black pupils and fin tips. looks cool, but wouldnt spend my 300

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
they all had black eyes and black tipped fins which would make them lecuestic (sp?) because they have less skin pigment. albino is usually very pink because of no pigment. just saying big and small look legit, dont see any reason to think it was fake

kntrygrl4lyfe

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2007
Pensacola, fl
Ok, again...I'm not saying hes a fake, but the video is the same video on all of them, which is a larger one not for sale. That doesn't guarantee that the small ones are all platnium. I know the difference between albino and platnium, I've owned albino before. So please, stop nit picking every little thing I say. L say it again, the video isn't the actual fish for sale, why can't he post pics of the actual little ones?

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
dude you take thinga way too personal. op asks if it is legit, you say so, i explain why it is, you take offence and this ttead goes nowhere. "i owned 27 platinum RTC so im internet fish forum god" calm down i was trying to help the op.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store