Status
Not open for further replies.

maxxxx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Needham, MA
www.linkedin.com
If you want a new tank, contact Jason at www.AquaticsandExotics.com....
Don't know This clown Rich, but my sister-in-law lives in Cincinnati. I managed to escape for a few hours during our last family trip and make a run at the LFS. A&E Seemed like a quality shop: friendly staff; healthy stock & a dead cool shark tank.

Worth a visit even if you're not currently looking to add stock or buy a bigger tank.

Bettie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2013
Ohio
Bettie who are you? Do I know you? You have a lot of misinformation. I did get a brand new tank but I had to pay again for it. I never received any of my $3000 back from aquart. I took them to court and won but they no showed and flew under the radar for awhile. To this day I've never received any of the 3k that was stolen from me. The owner of aquart certainly didn't get screwed.
Is this Kevin from Marysville? Misinformation? Isn't someone other than you telling YOUR story here? Why didn't you tell it? Why didn't you tell people that the guy who took your money was named Brian & that he really was an employee of Advanced Acrylic? You may have been out $3000, but AquArt was scammed for over $30,000. I think you should get the facts straight!

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
This thread is pointless.

Over and done with this discussion.

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
Bettie,
Brian was an employee of aquart. I contacted aquart from the number on their website and Brian returned the phone call. My contacts with him were always as an employee of aquart and no other. The check I wrote was to aquart not any other company. Please do not spread misinformation. Rich never said Brian didn't work for him but rather his salesman stole the money and I should go after him.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
I believe that everything has been said and done in this nearly 7 year old discussion.

Let it lie, please.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Is this Kevin from Marysville? Misinformation? Isn't someone other than you telling YOUR story here? Why didn't you tell it? Why didn't you tell people that the guy who took your money was named Brian & that he really was an employee of Advanced Acrylic? You may have been out $3000, but AquArt was scammed for over $30,000. I think you should get the facts straight!
Regardless of whether or not people are "good guys" or not. This is the risk of doing business. You are resposnilbel for your employees as they are agents of your company, plan and simple. Doesn't matter how much money was lost in total. The company, Aquart is responsible for either performing to the contract or refunding the money.

I'm with Miguel, this topic is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store