Please help ID

Dr00pSn00t

Feeder Fish
Jun 12, 2023
I'm building an around 700 gallon pond and wanted to get a pair of snakehead for it and this is what a local fish store had, can anyone help id?

The pond is currently being built and I was thinking of getting a pair and keeping them in a temporary tub pond with the same water as the well the property is on until the pond is ready in a week or two.

Basically I'm worried my pond might be a bit small for a pair of whatever these guys turn into or they'll kill eachother in the time the pond is being setup. I'm also worried that bc I'm located in Pakistan I don't really have access to equipment to test for a proper cycle or really anything other than ph and temp, and that the shock of a possibly uncycled environment will do them in.

Are my concerns abt the pond being small and them killing eachother in the tub or not surviving the shock warranted? Would a filtered outdoor tub setup be fine temporarily? Will no heating or cooling be a probelm? Local temps range from highest of 36 to minimum low of 12 throughout the year.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store