famous323

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2008
LONG BEACH, CA
High City Rida;2241134; said:
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:.

I will agree with that.

But for real I like the Mjuniorc way of getting to the bottom of things 3/1 Orino/Mono.

yeah playing the odds like the lotto:ROFL:, but for me personally I'll be happy no matter the result these guys grow on you and are truly truly addicting, g.l. with the babies bro!

Tyang

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2008
Minnesota
i appreciate all the comments guys.. i'll give you guys updates on these in about 2 weeks are so.. again THANKS

CichlaRyan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2008
Land of sun
1Mono and 3 orino as for cause of death it could be anything please list your water parameters

pH:
dH:
alkalinity:
ammonia level:
nitrate/nitrite:

then we will cut to the chase.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
very nice...
grow them up nice and big.
i also agree...
one mono three orinos.
good luck with them.
they could have been sick from when they were in the lfs.
i have bought many and had them die for no reason at home and bought from other lfs and put into the same tank and they grew nice and big.

sabotage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Outside Philly
mjuniorc;2240543; said:
tell you what... i would have to agree with blacktip and boosten (agreed with id also)... being still young to tell.... but in your pix i have noticed something;)...
checkit.. last pic.... shows a perfect example of 4 fish but 2 diferent sp.
now the 3 to the right are possibly orino's because of the short face snout and marking are differnt than the one on the left that is a monoculus with a longer snout face and markings are different from the other 3.. ;) so that possibly leaves me to 3 orino's and 1 monoculus.. going by your header of this thread... two differnt batches and i found the differences:naughty: .. pls keep note i am not an expert....:ROFL:
couldnt of said it any better..Short stumpy snout orino and long slopey snout mono!!!!!:headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store