PLEASE . . . Identify my 3 yr. old fish . . .??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
jasonmac978;1350928; said:
:popcorn:....WOW this is great theater. Almost as good as "Lifetime", television for women. How is this going to end?!?! I guess we will have to wait until next week.:ROFL:

;)

Check your Pm's in the morning ;) :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:The auto-bot will decide the fate from here....

jasonmac978

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2007
MASS
bigspizz;1350932; said:
Check your Pm's in the morning ;) :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:The auto-bot will decide the fate from here....
What does this mean?

gabautista

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2006
o( ';' )o
i think many of you are taking this way too seriously. the guy simply posted in the wrong sub forum and admitted that he did AND even asked for this thread to be closed (which i think should've been closed per request of thread originator), and you guys continued to bash him about it. THEN, you find another topic to bash him about regarding his pacu in a 55 gallon. who cares!? he never mentioned how long he intended to keep the pacu in the 75 gallon upgrade. it seems like you guys were just trying to find something else to "internet argue" about with the guy. in my opinion, CLOSE THE THREAD PLEASE and quit making this place look like a place for littlle kids to discuss their differences....

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
gabautista;1351416; said:
nice photo you should be proud of yourself for that one. Insulting with profanity

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
The thread was left open since it started out as a parody. Of course, like most other long threads, it turned to crap because a few people can't conduct themselves with anything close to civil manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store