pleco web info?

drawnon

Feeder Fish
Jun 2, 2007
bristol ct
is there a good website out there that lists all or most pleco types and thier living requirements, so i can buy the right one for me and my tank?
thanks in advance.
james

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Right here. In the sticky section we have a thread that a couple of our members are working on with identification of the different loricariidae species. Currently we don't have pictures up, but I will be adding those shortly.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
Well you can use google, or any of the other prementioned sites, and search through, or you ask a question right here, and get answers. So what are your tank specs. and set up, and then once evaluated that, what kind of pleco do you want (e.g. size, colours etc.)- there are hundreds!!!

LOL Wyldfya. Theres only a couple more to do eh? After this week, i'll have a lot more free time, and will make a MASSIVE dent in it soon enough i hope. What numbers are next for me to do... after you split the threads i got confused because posts were split so what each others words got jumbled up into each others posts. I'm a simpleton i know.

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
I'll send you a PM, with more info davo. Send me any pics you have that are good, so I don't have to spend 20 hours finding pics of 100 plecos.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store