Poll , Art and the Community, school Poject.

What is your feelings on art, dance ,poetry ,music ,panting, any type of art

• I couldnt live with out it, I live and breath it.

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • It makes somewhat of a diffrence in my existance.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • It is ok i hardly notice it and could care less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are the arts?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

black&white

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2007
ohio
I just want your opinon about art in the community. What do you think a community with out art would be like ? Do you think that you would miss it and for what reasons? I just am curious about what diffrent people have to say about it, because my perspective is fuzz on the subject because art is an everyday thing for me so hell yes I would miss it. So after voteing i would really love your feed back to those Quetions.

phantoms

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2006
wisconsin
i said somewhat, because sometimes i see stuff and say oh wow, thats really awesome. but then i see rusted pieces of scrap metal intertwined downtown and thats suppose to be art? maybe some people call it art, but i dont want to be driving around seeing a giant rust ball.

black&white

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2007
ohio
lol my teachers call that a found object art but i agree it dosnt scream art to me! I think it is what artist do when they feel uninspired

Aqua Sanctuary

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2007
The Internet
www.myspace.com
"The arts" that is my life in a nutshell. Without forms of expression, I would surely go insane.

If the artistic community suddenly dissapeared. I would hope that i dissapeared .. to wherever it went. and lived happily ever after there.

A comunity without art is like a world where everyone has the same fingerprint.

Death Pony

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aqua Sanctuary;1883336; said:
"The arts" that is my life in a nutshell. Without forms of expression, I would surely go insane.

If the artistic community suddenly dissapeared. I would hope that i dissapeared .. to wherever it went. and lived happily ever after there.

A comunity without art is like a world where everyone has the same fingerprint.
That's pretty much what I have to say. Without any arts, I would cease to exist. I make a living off of selling my artwork! I always have to be doing something with my hands or I get really fidgety and anxious. I need a pair of pliers, a few coils of steel wire in my hands, and five boxes of glass beads in order to maintain sanity. Without art, the world woulc be a very dull and boring place.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store