Polypterus Enclosures pics

Kelsicula

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2015
Virginia
Here is my Bichir cave area I finally got around to completing. I used 4 rocks spread as a base and stacked towards one anchor rock, and had enough to make another tunnel on top, so it's basically an apartment complex.

IMG_1919.JPG

Reactions: DMD123

Kelsicula

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2015
Virginia
Here is my Bichir cave area I finally got around to completing. I used 4 rocks spread as a base and stacked towards one anchor rock, and had enough to make another tunnel on top, so it's basically an apartment complex.

View attachment 1280164
Here's a better picture now that the new sand has settled, and the other side of the tank, with my little dinosaurs peeking at the gentle giant

IMG_1930.JPG

IMG_1932.JPG

Jafar P Arab

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2017
Northridge ca
My 95gal corner tank, I'm always switching things up but here's a general tank shot and one of my temporary delhezi enclosure, a portioned off part of the main tank. I gave my grow out tank to my girlfriend so she could breed guppies thinking I wouldn't get any more polys (you know how it is;) ) so I made this DIY separator. The main thing with my tank is I always make sure to have more hiding spots than fish, even though they hide a lot, they also love to peek.

View attachment 93896

View attachment 93897

View attachment 93898
Very nice love the looks man

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store