Miami, FL
so first try at posting pics...and i now have to shrink my photos

well they are in a gallery somewhere...need to figure this crap out

fishinjeeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Miami, FL
well they are in my personal gallery...anyone know how to shrink pic size...they are 8 megapixels.
Thanks,
Paul

butane216

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia
fishinjeeper just loked at your profile, thats not a pond, thats an inland watershed :thumbsup:

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Sweet shots :)

fishinjeeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Miami, FL
Thanks guys, the pacu is maybe 14 inches, 4 - 5 lbs maybe. Yeah, in Miami, we have an underground aquifer. Its solid coral rock and about 8- 10 ft down you hit the water table. So, with all this rain it went up about 2 ft and is slowing dropping a little bit as they let water back into the ocean. It is nice to have basically a massive filter. Im waiting for some convicts to build a better colony as a food source and then will throw in a few peacocks. Right now there are just some managuense, loisellei, a tsn, marbled cat, and a spotted gar. So if anyone has some compatible fish hit me up. South, central, and fl natives only.
Paul

Joshrtng

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2005
Tyler, Texas
yeah, ponds are awesome, until you mention it to you flks and the next day they hand you a shovel and tell you to start diggin. BUt i guess that only applies to us who still depend on their folks for college payments and what not.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store