Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobi9019

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2007
Connecticut
MistirE;799306; said:
Reguardless......Good Luck to all that made it in the contest, hope to see that the Lei gets a good home. Make sure to post up pix.:D
thanks I will show you pics when he's in my tank:D

Derpeder

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
Kobi9019;799401; said:
thanks I will show you pics when he's in my tank:D
Kobi....good so you can keep him for me untill I get the bigger tank set up for his PERMANENT home.

You are great. I really appreciate that. From fish man to fish man...unless your a woman.

HA HA HA HA HA HA (thats supposed to be an evil laugh.......or maybe a motorcycle starting.....I'm not sure.)

Kobi9019

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2007
Connecticut
Derpeder;800931; said:
Kobi....good so you can keep him for me untill I get the bigger tank set up for his PERMANENT home.

You are great. I really appreciate that. From fish man to fish man...unless your a woman.

HA HA HA HA HA HA (thats supposed to be an evil laugh.......or maybe a motorcycle starting.....I'm not sure.)
:D thanks, but I'm just trying to be hopefull that 1 of my 4 posts wins it:popcorn:

Derpeder

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
Kobi9019;801577; said:
:D thanks, but I'm just trying to be hopefull that 1 of my 4 posts wins it:popcorn:
LOL....Yeah me too. I would LOVE this fish and I have an empty tank just sitting there. Its like it was meant to be.....LOL......yeah right.

I bet that dude that won the ATF's last time wins it again. IF he was in the contest. I'm not sure.

But good luck to you.

Derpeder

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
I ran a lotto test run to see who would win..........If my lotto numbers are EXACTLY CORRECT #1 I will cut off my left arm because I didn't buy a ticket and #2 AroW would have won the fish.

Congrats to no one cause it was fake.

AnDr3w

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
Davie, FL
ONE MORE DAY TIL THE DRAWING!!

Derpeder

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
anyone know what time they draw the lotto numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store