POST ANY FISHING RELATED TOPIC'S HERE UNTIL WE SET UP A FORUM !!!

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
DanDanUK;527323; said:
Stotty mate what do you reckon to these ?

I'm contenplaiting buying these next week if my car passes it's MOT :D then we can really do some fishing !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-DAI...31617204QQihZ012QQcategoryZ1494QQcmdZViewItem
Spot on ;) BUT! They have no bait runner. This is not a problem my first set of Daiwa reels didn’t. They do a bait runner conversion for them it £20 is I think. This is a good thing to treat your self to later. But they are a baby version of mine and would do you for every water. People often say to me where you fishing the sea because of the size of my reels but remember you can fish small and large water (France I could be fishing 200 Yrs out taking baits out by boat.) but you can only fish small waters with small reels.

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
for SW penn and shimano make great bait runners. more of my pics on the way guys. give me a day or so.

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang

another bass that was on the stringer for pictures got REALLY chomped. sux but he fed a turtle.

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
I went for 2 hrs last night to a little club water down the road. Costs me £35 a year for me and Alex(my son) and I can fish it when I want but only one rod. But I found out there were a few big carp(for the UK) in it the biggest I have had out there so far is a 22lb er but last night had this 18lb er no camera though got a photo on the phone but it was dark hens bad pic. should have been 20 but realy thin fish.:D

81.3.jpg

18.jpg

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
god dang where is everybody???????

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store