POST PICS OF YOUR SHRIMP, CRAYS, CRABS AND LOBSTERS HERE

HaziqSulaiman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2018
What are your water parameters? If you can I suggest putting into a quarantine tank by itself. You can use pimafix as I know it’s safe with inverts just increase oxygenation and keep a close eye on your water paramters. If it the only thing in the tsnk showing symptoms as that looks very advanced in its stages
is there any pimafix at the market?

HaziqSulaiman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2018
What are your water parameters? If you can I suggest putting into a quarantine tank by itself. You can use pimafix as I know it’s safe with inverts just increase oxygenation and keep a close eye on your water paramters. If it the only thing in the tsnk showing symptoms as that looks very advanced in its stages
where can i get the pimafix? is my lobster will be at danger bcs of ths infection?

JuniorMonsterKeeper

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Usually melafix and pimafix are found in just about any and every LFS store I ve ever been in. So give your local fish store a call and ask if it’s in stock. Amazon also has it if you can’t find it on a shelf. I ve never had to treat any of my Crays when I had them and I kept them from they were tiny to full grown. They are pretty tough critters just make sure your water parameters are in check. I asked what they were but you haven’t stated them.

HaziqSulaiman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2018
Usually melafix and pimafix are found in just about any and every LFS store I ve ever been in. So give your local fish store a call and ask if it’s in stock. Amazon also has it if you can’t find it on a shelf. I ve never had to treat any of my Crays when I had them and I kept them from they were tiny to full grown. They are pretty tough critters just make sure your water parameters are in check. I asked what they were but you haven’t stated them.
Im new to this kind of things and how to measure water parameters? Im a bit blur sorry bro..im newbie

JuniorMonsterKeeper

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Ok we all weren’t new to the hobby at some point.

I first suggest you go and read the thread about the nitrogen cycle as understanding that will help you to understand water parameters and why we check for them. I’ll see if I can find it and repost the link here for you.

Now as for water testing - you should go and get an API Freshwater Master Test kit. This is a crucial tool to have especially when starting out in the hobby.

Do you do tank maintenance such as weekly water changes and which water conditioner do you use ?

HaziqSulaiman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2018
I o
Ok we all weren’t new to the hobby at some point.

I first suggest you go and read the thread about the nitrogen cycle as understanding that will help you to understand water parameters and why we check for them. I’ll see if I can find it and repost the link here for you.

Now as for water testing - you should go and get an API Freshwater Master Test kit. This is a crucial tool to have especially when starting out in the hobby.

Do you do tank maintenance such as weekly water changes and which water conditioner do you use ?
i only use anti chlorine for water conditioner if i change the water hahaha i hve no other water conditioner...i change water depend on my free time? Usually once in a two weeks? Or maybe sometimes once a month haha

JuniorMonsterKeeper

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Really try to change your water at least once a week. It will help with your water quality.

What is the size of your tank ? What kind of filtration are you using. how often do you clean your filter ? How many fish are in the tank ?

Nanashawty

Feeder Fish
Nov 19, 2018
Hi i am nana.... I really need to know info about freshwater motoro rays... Someone who can help me please reply... Thanks

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hi i am nana.... I really need to know info about freshwater motoro rays... Someone who can help me please reply... Thanks

Welcome aboard
This is just a snippet of info type in Motoro Stingray in the search bar above for more info.https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/stingray-id-and-care.706638/#post-7968287

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store