Post your artwork people !!!!!!!!!!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Wow thats even better I bet they cost quite a bit and rare ? Lucky lucky pyramid :D

Pyramid_Party

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Monterey, CA
Yeah. Most of the art was sold in 2002 and 2003. At the time most sold for reasonable prices. Now they have mostly quadrupled. Fortunately for me though I know about a dozen people with about 30% of the 600+ paintings between them. Most of the really good pieces are not for sale, only trade. Some won't even trade them for other pieces. The sale of the art is becoming more scarce and becoming a lot more expensive. I wanna grab few good pieces at least. The next piece I am going to get is gonna cost me $1850. I paid $2200 for the car painting and $1200 for the other. I want to have a piece from the two main artists. The one I am planning to get soon will be from the other main artist that I do not have. Any paintings from the series 1-3 are really expensive. Series 1 you're looking at $10,000+ and for really good/iconic pieces even higher. The only painting that has not shown up that everyone wants from series one is the most iconic of all: Adam Bomb. I've heard some people are willing to drop $20,000 on it.

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
I have went to an art magnet middle school for 3 years... I never really drew fish that much though... Just popped one out... Here ya go. I actually have tons of good fish drawings i just gotta find them...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1389319760.806239.jpg

girliefishlips

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2010
North TX
Art? On the fishie-forums? Had to check it out, lol! Nice work, everyone! I don't have any fishie-work, thee are the closest I have to aquatic critters.

the sea maid's fantasy.jpg

Hippocampus 4x6.jpg

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
nice work everyone thanks for sharing :thumbsup::popcorn:

i'll try get a few more pics done this weekend ive pretty much finished the bass one

mattison187

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2007
vermont
cool pics people, like the one above the tank, nice interpritation. charger is cool... evz you should do some more fish ones, the aro looks pukka, maybe some mfk favourites; rtc, midas, jag, dovii....
He's not the original for that aro. Not to call anyone out, but I have had that aro saved on my laptop for a couple years. The original is in full color tho.

Sent from my LGL55C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Mines still drawn bro had to add summit to my tag , im working on a few more drawing atm

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store