Post your Favorite Pro Wrestling Moments

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
only time i watched wwe (wwf) was when i was a kid and during the time Rock, Kurt, HHH, Stone Cold was all there

anyways, i'm more old skool so here are some of my fav moments

Hulk vs Ultimate Warrior, one of the most epic battles in all wwf/wwe history imo. bitter sweet moment for me as i was a fan of both

Hulk vs Andre the Giant, another one of the most epic battles. when hulk finally body slams the giant after several attempts was totally awesome to say the least

Ricky Steamboat vs Macho Man Randy Savage, another of one of the greatest matches. this was an awesome fight for that time

Hulk and Rock first confrontation, this was again an epic moment although not as old skool as the other ones. for me it would be the equivilent of Jordan and Kobe eying eachother in this same way

Brutus the Barber Beefcake cuts Adorable Adrian Adonis' hair after helping Rowdy Roddy Piper win their match in a hair vs hair match

Honky Tonk Man issues an on-the-spot challenge to anyone for his title. Ultimate Warrior charges in, kicks his arse and is crowned the new intercontinental champ, sorry for the bad pic

i will post more later

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
no love for your thread eh? let me add a lil bit to it

Lesnar and Big Show break the ring as the show goes off air

[YT]pAtZZ6d3JHI[/YT]

Anytime scottie too hotty, grand master sexay and rikishi danced. Wiggas are awesome! That includes John Cena

[YT]LvJS5n-mKbw[/YT]

Razor Ramon vs Shawn Micheals in the 2nd and third Ladder match ever before the high flyers took over the contest. Both of them at wrestlemania

Razor Ramon was my favorite wrestler when i very first started watching, chico!

Bob Backlund hitting the Cross Face Chicken wing on brett hart. i mean come on, when you're like 11, the cross face chicken wing sounds like a pretty sweet move just cuz it sounds funny

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
Would that include Andre The Giant, in the movie "Princess Bride", when he's throwing boulders and 'wrestling' with Wess? :popcorn: Love him in that movie!

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
I always Emily d watching George the animal steel eating turnbuckles

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
ballinouttacntrol;4968494; said:
no love for your thread eh? let me add a lil bit to it
i definately thought there was more pro wrassling fans here

meh, watrugonnado? can't make 10+ page threads everytime,........

Razor was a badarse, his whole persona, swag, lines was dope. he's one of my all time fav wrestlers too. the razor's edge is one of my fav finishing moves

that brock/show ring bust thing was fake. for a second there, i thought they actually broke the ring. but it was a great idea none the less. i've never seen that before

bob was a scary crazy white guy to me, lol

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
ballinouttacntrol;4968494; said:
Anytime scottie too hotty, grand master sexay and rikishi danced. Wiggas are awesome! That includes John Cena
:ROFL:

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
svang55;4969198; said:
i definately thought there was more pro wrassling fans here

meh, watrugonnado? can't make 10+ page threads everytime,........

Razor was a badarse, his whole persona, swag, lines was dope. he's one of my all time fav wrestlers too. the razor's edge is one of my fav finishing moves

that brock/show ring bust thing was fake. for a second there, i thought they actually broke the ring. but it was a great idea none the less. i've never seen that before

bob was a scary crazy white guy to me, lol
the best part about it is it happen and then just went straight off the air, none of that lil 3-6 minutes over the time slot they usually do. i remember kind of being stunned and thinking what the **** just happen. Those are the memories that last

That's why i remember bob backlund, crazy white boy. i didn't want crazy eye dude runnin up on me and puttin the cross face chicken wing on me!

Spiritofthesoul

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Singapore
5v5 Survivor series

WWF vs WCW

[YT]3z1VFHHtJAs[/YT]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store