Not open for further replies.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Rich, thank you for another great transaction! Smooth and great communication skills...

dannieman

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2009
SoCal
got my heater and thin bars from rich... smooth transaction... and he's one patient guy to deal with my constant rescheduling cause my lazy ass could not wake up by 10am to meet him lol... thx rich much appreciated

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Well the deal is done and after being 24hrs in a bag my H.Armatus arrived safe and sound in my tank in Alberta,Canada. If you are a Canadian hobbiest and a skeptic about shipping fish in from the U.S., I have a little story for you. :headbang2

I pondered the thought of ordering some Armatus from the U.S. but didn't know which vendor to buy from. I checked out the prices and emailed a couple places and chose Infinite aquatic. Why you ask!! He had the lowest price in the U.S. and doesn't even charge for boxes and heat packs!!! I hounded Rich with every question in the book and even changed my mind about buying them because a couple people told me the fish wouldn't make the trip and I needed certain paper work. The basically told me I would be throwing my money away. I then talked to a couple people on Alberta Aquatica and they told me they have ordered fish from Infinite before and they where packaged very good and never had a problem. So I took the plunge and ordered the fish, even though I have never ordered from the U.S. before. Rich packed up the fish and sent them on there way. I then did a little research and found out they might be in the bag for at least 24hrs if not longer by the time I got them in the tank. I panicked :nilly:and emailed Rich and explained to him that I didn't want dead fish to arrive to me and that I thought they wouldn't make the trip after being in the bag that long. Rich assured me they would be okay, so I calmed down just little bit and waited to see. Well when the plane arrived I went to the cargo bay and picked up the paperwork to take to Canada customs. Canada customs looked over my paperwork and asked what kind of fish where in the box. I panicked again:nilly:and said isn't it with the paper work. They said no and that they needed to know what kind of fish they where! So make sure you ask Rich to send you an invoice with the price of the fish,how many and the name of them. Probably my fault I didn't ask! Luckly I was prepared for everything and I had my Paypal invoice with the description of the fish,quantity etc that Rich asks you to put in the message box of the paypal payment. The customs officer took that and went and looked it up on the computer and came back to me and said everything looks ok! Then he laughed and said these fish have big teeth right! I :ROFL:and said how did you know! He said when looked them up on the net he had seen an adult picture and it had huge fangs. I said yep, that's them. So the officer stamped my paper work and sent my on my way back to the cargo bay to get my box of fish. Now you know the rest of the story....

Just remember Rich is the man. Packaged good,fish healthy,treated them for ich and such before they where sent out and didn't even charge for boxes and heat packs.

Also remember I was a hobbiest and the fish where for private use only. So I didn't need a fish and wild life certificate because they are ornamental fish and they don't require one. Just make sure an invoice accompanies the paper work with the price and description of the fish and customs shouldn't have a problem clearing your fish. Pay them the duty and the cargo fee to the cargo bay and be on your way. If your fish you are importing needs a cites certificate then I can't help you because thats a whole new ball game and you are importing an endangered species. You are on your own with that order!!!:ROFL:Thanks for putting up with me Rich. Good job all the way around.

P.S. As soon as I released the Armatus one of them ate a minnow within 10 seconds, go figure the mean little monsters.:headbang2

johns

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2009
Santa Clarita California
2nd purchase from Rich... It wont be My last!!! Stand up Guy! what can I say? You have to pm get His prices. Thinking I have to call Him tomorrow for another order!! Will not buy filters from ANY ONE ELSE... !!!!!

Chino745

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
TTTTTHHHHHHHAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS RICH for the armatus. He did an awsome job packing the fish. The fish missed there connection flight and there was a 5 hour delay but the fish came in perfectly fine. I will be ordering off him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store