Post your red shocks, red monkeys, and rose queens!

Psuedofire

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Minnesota
I had a hard time finding awesome pictures on google of red shocks, srs, red monkeys, and rose queens and I like the rose queen thread so much that I thought I would start a new one just to see whats still out there with a few others closely related to the queens. So here is my Red shock or rose queen female.... not too sure what to call it some people have told me they were certain on either one. Maybe someone could help.

Psuedofire

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Minnesota
Thanks for the compliments! So no one here has any of these? I would really like to see red shocks! post em if you got em!

Psuedofire

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Minnesota
A red shock is a midas, kkp, bp, or devil crossed with a vieja syn. I am not sure what makes up a Rose queen but I think it is very close along those lines.

BIG_ONE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2008
California
Psuedofire;4800462; said:
A red shock is a midas, kkp, bp, or devil crossed with a vieja syn. I am not sure what makes up a Rose queen but I think it is very close along those lines.
RS/SRS/RM/SRM all share the same principal of main fish to cross over with one another. One the other hand, RQ uses midas/devil while the others doesn't rely on it. You can browse around all different type of flowerhorn's forums and look at the difference between Red Shock/Red Monkey from Rose Queens.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store