Post your red shocks, red monkeys, and rose queens!

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan

Here is a picture of my red monkey I just snapped on my phone while I was feeding him 5 minutes ago. His red looks really good today. Sorry for the bad quality I need to bust out the dslr soon. He is the perfect hybrid imo. Best personality out of any fish I've ever owned.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
The red is starting to come in nicely.

loureyes

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
An Update on my PRQ Baby Girl

babygirl1.jpg
baby girl.jpg
She is currently in my 225 w/ a male synspilum :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
babygirl2.jpg

babygirl1.jpg

baby girl.jpg

babygirl2.jpg

Reactions: ad88

loureyes

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
would my combo be considered in this thread?
Not this thread in particular
But Looks like your about to have some "devilhorn" I created a few batches of those in the past they are hit and miss when it comes to pearling and fading. That female looks like a regular zz don't see any kamfa traits.

Water

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2007
Houston

Here is a picture of my red monkey I just snapped on my phone while I was feeding him 5 minutes ago. His red looks really good today. Sorry for the bad quality I need to bust out the dslr soon. He is the perfect hybrid imo. Best personality out of any fish I've ever owned.
I WANT IT! D:

dreysthename

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2011
NYC
cam man!!! that guy looks good. for once i will have a purist agenda and say you need to get a female red monkey!! i want one just like him!

loureyes

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
I am crossing my fingers that I have made a strain of red monkey or something real close to it.

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
Loureyes that female is amazing I love her colors. I am assuming she is going to fade to be more orange. It would be amazing to breed my red monkey with your rose queen. I wish I had more red monkeys I used to have more last year until I went on vacation and my idiot roommates blew a fuse and didnt flip it back on I lost them all and my ilc fader :( luckily Honda was getting rid of the one he kept from our group buy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store