Post your red shocks, red monkeys, and rose queens!

loureyes

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
That sucks I hate to leave the house for any long period of time bcuz no one takes care of my fish like I do. Have you ever tried to breed that guy to anything to check his fertility? That PRQ is the same one I bred to that fader flowerhorn she was just a purple color then and now she is fading it looks like she will be a orangeish purple I have another one that is the typical orange. I need to focus on that one too to get its full potential to come out. Here lately I have been focusing on my growouts so I know what they are going to look like. I just started a new job on 3rd shift and I gotta get bills n stuff caught up soon as thats taken care of I am goin to start to work on my shipping supplies so I can spread the love so to speak.

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
Send some my way. I may even pick them up if there are any decent breweries on the way. Haven't tested the males fertility yet im worried he will kill anything within minutes. I will try once I have a female worth trying.

Loshmitchell101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Im very interested in these Red Monkeys, overall i would love to know how you would make these:
Red Shock, Red Monkey, and Rose queens?

Are all of these hybrids.
i would love input

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store