Predatory Fins feeding video

Jmahn

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2017
Scotland
would be a dream to be able to do this on the daily they arapaima are on fire :arapaimag

Reactions: BIG-G

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Pretty cool feeding video.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I hope they don’t mind if I share their video.
This would be a bucket list thing for me. To swim with these fish and hand feed some of them. It’s just amazing to me.

Great vid thanks for posting.

A little positive press :

I had been waiting on a fish from these guys for a while. When they finally got the fish in it was unfortunately sick, fungus i think. Instead of just shipping it out anyway he delayed shipment to try and treat the issue. After a week or two rodrigo felt the fish wouldnt have survived shipment and advised me not to buy the fish. Such honesty.

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Great vid thanks for posting.

A little positive press :

I had been waiting on a fish from these guys for a while. When they finally got the fish in it was unfortunately sick, fungus i think. Instead of just shipping it out anyway he delayed shipment to try and treat the issue. After a week or two rodrigo felt the fish wouldnt have survived shipment and advised me not to buy the fish. Such honesty.
Good to hear. I’ve not had any dealings with them yet. So I can’t advise one way or the other. I’m glad they seem to be honest.
I just love their YouTube channel. That have some cool setups going wish they were closer.

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Wow that's wild, they've got some awesome fish in there. That said if I ever jumped in there I'd be wearing a jock strap and cup under my shorts, you know Safety First.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Good to hear. I’ve not had any dealings with them yet. So I can’t advise one way or the other. I’m glad they seem to be honest.
I just love their YouTube channel. That have some cool setups going wish they were closer.
Yeah im almost looking for an excuse to give them business... thank god hes not into polys too much.
Freshwater exotics has a great youtube channel too. Real transparent. Get to see allot of the facility

Wow that's wild, they've got some awesome fish in there. That said if I ever jumped in there I'd be wearing a jock strap and cup under my shorts, you know Safety First.
I had a funny reply to this but.... oh well lol

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand

[/QUOTE]

To clarify I wasn't like bragging or anything; granted I might do that about my fish but in this case it really woudn't be justified.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
To clarify I wasn't like bragging or anything; granted I might do that about my fish but in this case it really woudn't be justified.
[/QUOTE]
Idk man just sayin... they might still be really really really really hungry afterwards. :barf:

Reactions: islandguy11

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
[/QUOTE]
Fishes only eat worms, unless you’re worm size you have nothing to worry about brotha fishes hate snakes hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: islandguy11
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store