premiumarowanashop.com Is it too good to be true?

pltdbk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2016
Hey guys I know asian arowana are illegal in America however I am wondering is this websitehttp://www.premiumarowanashop.com/ legitimate or a scam? I am new to the arowana world so I am here to get the experts opinion. I know there are asian arowana breeders here in usa. I emailed them and they said they ship from Massachusetts. Please let me know your opinion if they can be trusted or not. Thanks ahead!

Last edited:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Asian arowanas are not an endangered species in America,they are illegal in America.Don't send any money to this guy in Massachusetts.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hey Richardson. So this guy in Massachusetts is a scammer?
I believe so.
Cute website but I think it's all baloney.BTW,which Asian arowana breeders do you know of?

pltdbk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2016
Asian arowanas are not an endangered species in America,they are illegal in America.Don't send any money to this guy in Massachusetts.
I do not know of any breeders. I'm just assuming there are some here since he said they ship from the states.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I do not know of any breeders. I'm just assuming there are some here since he said they ship from the states.
Oh,I was just going by what you said but anyhow,don't waste any more time with this guy.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Scam scam scam scam. You will not find a Asian arowana breeder here in the states because there are none. Very rarely you'll have a few collectors in the states that might have some and they might spawn but I doubt they'll be very public/open about that since owning an Asian Aro is illegal anywhere in the US. Any ads, post, CL, website you see stating they have Asian aro in the U.S is typical scam full of **** or a sting. Not worth the risk. Better off knowing someone or just getting a Jardini.

pltdbk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2016
Scam scam scam scam. You will not find a Asian arowana breeder here in the states because there are none. Very rarely you'll have a few collectors in the states that might have some and they might spawn but I doubt they'll be very public/open about that since owning an Asian Aro is illegal anywhere in the US. Any ads, post, CL, website you see stating they have Asian aro in the U.S is typical scam full of **** or a sting. Not worth the risk. Better off knowing someone or just getting a Jardini.
Ya man youre right. Im messing with the guy now asking for pictures of his juveniles lol.

TheLastKon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2015
If u can’t see the aro in person and have them bag it up in front of you it’s a scam. Everyone advertising asian Aro in america is a scam. Anyone trying to tell you they’re overseas and will ship it to you is a scam.

If you want an asian Aro no matter where your from your gonna have to look into the black market. Not easy to find, not cheap, and when you get it best not to show it off too much.

bicboihulk

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2016
lol lucky i live in canada :) there was an owner of a lfs here in ontario that got caught selling to states a few years back. those prices are pretty cheap too considering they're pawning them off as "show grade". i mean super reds for 300? even if it was usd that would be a deal and our dollar is **** right now

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store