Want to Buy Probarbus Labeamajor.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
PM me. Idk if they allow that posted on here
Perhaps I am ignorant, but we seem to always try to help each other and the community at large with fish availability. I don't know of any detriments. This is not a fish selling site but a free forum for all to share in our hobby.

Reactions: Dee eng

Jobu28

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2013
NC
Perhaps I am ignorant, but we seem to always try to help each other and the community at large with fish availability. I don't know of any detriments. This is not a fish selling site but a free forum for all to share in our hobby.
Not sure what you meant by that? I have no problem telling people the store. It's not my store. I don't know if the admins are ok with it, or feel its promoting or something. Some sites dont allow you to name names. Not sure what the big deal is to not have any issues with the site? Admins say its cool I'll post publicly.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

TheLastKon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2015
Not sure what you meant by that? I have no problem telling people the store. It's not my store. I don't know if the admins are ok with it, or feel its promoting or something. Some sites dont allow you to name names. Not sure what the big deal is to not have any issues with the site? Admins say its cool I'll post publicly.
Forgiveness > permission

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I didn't expect for my post to be that unclear or come across as hostile or judgmental, I only aimed to help, so I apologize. Please, forgive me.

Let me use different words: Go ahead and name the store. There is nothing wrong with it.

There is no big deal. There is not even a deal. If it makes you feel better, I am one of the MFK moderators.

I can't, nor do I want to make you spill the beans. Do as you please. Suit yourself.

It is not a promotion until you are naming only one or a few stores all the time and never others, which would show your bias - but this is an answer to your latest post.

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
I see where both Jubo28 and tbtb is coming from I pm Jubo28 for the shop name and he gave it to me right away with no problems I’m sure he gave the other member that ask too.

I’ll take one for the team and said it. It’s Country Critter Ltd in NY and any heat from mods lol

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
I see where both Jubo28 and tbtb is coming from I pm Jubo28 for the shop name and he gave it to me right away with no problems I’m sure he gave the other member that ask too.

I’ll take one for the team and said it. It’s Country Critter Ltd in NY and any heat from mods lol
Ps: I want 6-10 Probarbus so shipping would be worth it but kinda on a budget bc Christmas is around the corner so I didn’t get any.

MHcblues119

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2007
Essex, New Jersey
Ps: I want 6-10 Probarbus so shipping would be worth it but kinda on a budget bc Christmas is around the corner so I didn’t get any.
Where you located? Iv been thinking about making the drive to pick up more but it’s a good 3 hours away

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store