Public Outrage halts states execution of Snake head ...

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
pronova1970;3500331; said:
hello to all the best supporters out there< i thank you all again very much for the support athough i have still been critisized for putting up such a fight its ok im a very proud to have gone through with it and won for all of you and the supporters around the world ... ROCKY is definitly back to normal and doing very well i started a new job and it takes up so much of my time but i will try and get back on track and post some new pict maybe even a video if i can the dec had contacted me about a month ago just checking in to see if all was still ok and that was it ..hope all is well with all of you
great news and thanks for great update...we wish you and Rocky a long happy life together.. and good luck with new job... asap we would love to see pics.. :D:D:D

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Great News for Rocky and Chris,.... update all good ..... thanks Chris

killarbb

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2008
iowa
Thoughts and prayers go out to chris. rocky is now inteh big tank in the sky and chasing all kinds of minnows.......

: pours out some liquor and sheds a tear:

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
RIP rocky

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Wow, so sorry to read this.. feel better man, you put up one hell of a fight to save him, and he went naturally!

meghanashley

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
NJ
Sorry to hear. I enjoyed the video on the link, really liked your tank set up. If you get him stuffed you should post a picture - (hope that doesn't sound too morbid) :) . Hope you stay with the fishkeeping, there's a world of possiblities for that tank.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Now they can come and remove that stupid lock from his tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store