puffer are Monster (ouch dont look if Squeamish)

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Quote Randy Jordan, Jupiter Dive Center

Mad Puffer Fish Attacks Diver

Diving the Hole in the Wall off Jupiter is always an unusual dive. The depth and proximity to the Gulfstream attracts many large pelagic visitors. This day turned stranger when a porcupine puffer fish launched out of a hole and bit my little finger off. Yes, I said puffer fish. Those cute, cuddly, doe –eyed denizens of the deep apparently have quite a temper and a vicious set of teeth.

:ROFL: and this man knows about fish :ROFL: So what’s the really big fish circling over our head with loads of teeth could be the next question??

Well puffer owners clean that tank with that immage in your head

i will stick to my nice safe snakheads :thumbsup:

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
:eek: :hypnotize :crazy: :jaw-dropp :OMG: :yuck: :barf: :hitting: :eek:wned: :jaw:

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
I love that picture, this is about the 4th time it has shown up.

captain insano

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 13, 2005
There is a huge puffer that lives in a sunken boat just off the beach of the Colonial Hilton in Nassau Bahamas. He is in there every time I go there. This makes me think twice about diving down to greet him face to face like I usually do-

tat2punk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
stotty said:
Quote Randy Jordan, Jupiter Dive Center

Mad Puffer Fish Attacks Diver

Diving the Hole in the Wall off Jupiter is always an unusual dive. The depth and proximity to the Gulfstream attracts many large pelagic visitors. This day turned stranger when a porcupine puffer fish launched out of a hole and bit my little finger off. Yes, I said puffer fish. Those cute, cuddly, doe –eyed denizens of the deep apparently have quite a temper and a vicious set of teeth.

:ROFL: and this man knows about fish :ROFL: So what’s the really big fish circling over our head with loads of teeth could be the next question??

Well puffer owners clean that tank with that immage in your head

i will stick to my nice safe snakheads :thumbsup:
Lucky, I want a redline. To bad they are illegal here or I would have a few.

RobD23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2005
The Rex
puffer_girl said:
That sucks but still hasn't deferred me from wanting another one!!!! They are still terribly cute......

i think the word your looking for is deterred not deferred

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store