Puffer Breeding Video

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Nothing serious. It's just funny that no matter what tangs are on the "bad fish list" with hybrids goldfish and shortbodies. I'm sure that there are people who would say such things seriously.

Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Of course not, I dislike all cichlids equally lol.

I rarely post anything serious here lol.
I've read you saying you dislike all cichlids and at first I was like wtf. A couple of months and polypterus purchases later and I'm starting to see what you mean.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I've read you saying you dislike all cichlids and at first I was like wtf. A couple of months and polypterus purchases later and I'm starting to see what you mean.
haha cichlids are cool fish in their own right, I just have zero interest in keeping them. I keep sunfish that's as close as I'll most likely ever get.

Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Nothing serious. It's just funny that no matter what tangs are on the "bad fish list" with hybrids goldfish and shortbodies. I'm sure that there are people who would say such things seriously.
I would love to have a tang tank one day, fascinating group of fish. I much prefer them over Malawi or Victorian cichlids.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
haha cichlids are cool fish in their own right, I just have zero interest in keeping them. I keep sunfish that's as close as I'll most likely ever get.
Definitely, I still like cichlids. Just the aggression and musical tanks bs is cumbersome.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Definitely, I still like cichlids. Just the aggression and musical tanks bs is cumbersome.
after I get rid of my poly/odoe pike tank, and possibly my piranha tank I'm going to switch my native 310 to a fire eel/clown loach tank, I MIGHT try out a geo or two.

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
A year ago I would've said this, now I have a pair of angels and my dream tank involves 100 mbuna...

Reactions: predatorkeeper87

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
My Blood Parrot does something very similar, although the outcome is just very large, randomly placed piles of sand. She gets pissed and attacks my hand when I try to move them, so I'm stuck looking at them.

Reactions: J. H.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store