Queensland (Australian) Lungfish Group Buy

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
Jason’s Plecos and Cichlids LLC has partnered with Jardini International to bring in 10 to 50 or more Queensland (Australian) Lungfish.

These are 100% legal, come with CITES, Health Certificate and Certificate of Origin.

Size: 3.9” – 5.5” Approximately. I will not be measuring the Lungfish; I do not want to be handling or stressing them out. Whichever Lungfish I ship is the one you take, no exceptions.

Price: $1000 Per Lungfish – No discounts on multiple ordered Lungfish. Each order will need to be paid 100% in full. No PayPal eChecks as it takes too long to clear, no exceptions.

Shipping: Shipping will only be via Southwest Airlines Cargo via NFG (Next Flight Guarantee) or local pickup, no exceptions. No FedEx, USPS, UPS, Delta, DHL, etc. Expect shipping to be $50-$110 depending on where you are. I will not be giving quotes out so please expect around the amount I listed above, in some places it could be more expensive.

Oxygen: Pure oxygen will be used from Jardini International and Jason’s Plecos and Cichlids LLC.

Availability: The Lungfish will be immediately available for local pickup. For flights they will be available in approximately 1-2 days, repackaged with new oxygen and shipped.

Captive Bred: All Lungfish are captive bred; they are not wild.

Pickup: You must be available and ready to pickup your item as soon as it’s available. This is not something to wait around on all day, please be sure to be at the airport as it’s landing so as soon as it’s ready you pay for the shipping and immediately take it home. Once you have paid for shipping there is no more DOA guarantee. If you are late you VOID the Live Arrival Guarantee, no exceptions.

Acclimate: Everyone has their own method of acclimating. Whichever method you use please be patient when acclimating. We recommend to add 1 liter of your tank water to their bag every 15 mins for 1 hour. Use aeration at the same time.

Quarantine: Always quarantine your fish, no matter who you receive fish from.

Sex: The Lungfish will not be sexed.

Water Temperature: Their current water temperature is 77 degrees.

Current Diet: Their current diet consists of sinking Hikari carnivore pellets once a day. Long term they need a varied diet with plants, veggies, fruit, prawns, fish and pellets.

Guarantee: All Lungfish are DOA Guaranteed from Jardini International and DOA Guarantee from Jason’s Plecos and Cichlids LLC.

DOA: Should a Lungfish be DOA from Jardini International, I will use wheel decide to decide which person will be refunded. Your number on the wheel will be the number in which you paid for your fish. If you are the 15th person to send payment, you will be number 15 on the wheel, same with everyone else, no exceptions. I will spin the wheel one time and one time only, no exceptions. You will then be immediately refunded the $1000 plus the $30.00 PayPal fee.

Research: Please do your research before purchasing, make yourself well aware of the care they need, the tank they need, the size of the tank needed as they grow and their diet. I will not be answering questions about these Lungfish mentioned above.

How to pay: Please visit https://jasonsplecoscichlids.com/produ…/queensland-lungfish/ to place your order. You will be paying via PayPal. The price per Lungfish is $1000 plus I have added the 3% fee ($30.00) PayPal will automatically take per $1000 order. For your protection please pay with – Pay for an item or service, do not use Sending to a friend. These Lungfish are too expensive to take a 3% hit on every order which is $30.00. The total you will see on the site is $1030.00 which includes the $30.00.

Please no tire kickers, you must be ready to pay, the sooner we get the group order the sooner everyone receives their Lungfish. There will be no holding or reserve and pay later. Send payment when you are ready.

Orders will be placed with Jardini International once we have reached a certain amount of paid orders. We need to make this order as big as possible so everyone that has wanted a Lungfish can finally get their dream fish. I will make the announcement to everyone when the orders have been placed and will update everyone on the status via email. Only the customers who have ordered will be contacted via email with a group email.

JasonsPlecosCichlids@Outlook.com

https://www.facebook.com/JasonsPlecosCichlids/ Send me a message here so I can keep everyone's messages in order.

https://jasonsplecoscichlids.com/

We are currently sitting at 11 Lungfish, if we can't get 30 I'd like to get 21. 59675799_410781546171538_4750538235183104000_o.jpg59903582_1028352984021208_3733027385742721024_n.jpg60029085_410781456171547_890826751775604736_o.jpg60115277_410781382838221_2822486261632073728_o.jpg

socaljack

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2009
Planet Earth
let me re-phrase that reply
as I have respect for all and have no dealings with Jason this post just seemed a little strange to me. if it is legit my apologies.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
let me re-phrase that reply
as I have respect for all and have no dealings with Jason this post just seemed a little strange to me. if it is legit my apologies.
What was so strange feeling about the thread?

Jacob1320

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2019
Laguna Niguel
I think if you don’t know him it might sounds a bit strange but I’m sure he’s a pretty credited guy on here from looking at his pro and I’m sure the majority of guy would will pony up the 1k (killer deal)probably know he’s legit and the strange lay out of fees/payment are just how it is to be to get this one big order done at this price
Just do the math 1k per fish
10-50 fish
10-50k cash plus shipping cost
Heck I wouldn’t want my money out on em unless I was selling at a full 2k asking price like most others who can get this and
Then there’s reward for the risk
Seem like he’s just trying to score a deal for the guys on the site
Just my opinion
I don’t know anyone really on here too much Just my opinion And what I see forums can be a great place with how we all will help each other get a deal if we can it’s how I use to do it on the truck fourms glad to see it happens here too

Kha

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2015
My house
Jason is just a hobbyist, then became a vendor just to help us, fellow fish keeping to get their dream fish, which is AUL. If you getting it by yourself. Price aint gonna be 1k. It'll be close to 2k since i asked Jardini personally. He didnt ask for your money first. That's why he has a list that you could sign up (i'm in already). Once he got enough buyers. Which is gonna be 21, hopefully we could get to 30! Then we all send in the money and he's gonna place an order with Jardini. Simple as that. Very knowledgeable guy which his plecos, cichlid and SA fish.

Reactions: TheLastKon

stratos

Dovii
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
Its been a long time, but I arranged three group buy imports of AUL's for Canada. See: https://arowanaclub.ca/forums/threads/aul-order.5450/

Whoever is arranging the import needs to know what they are doing. By that I mean they should be experienced at shipping fish, have access to proper packing/shipping materials, have a cargo account with a major airline, and keep proper accounting.

As always, trust is the key. In this age of FB and Linkedin, being able to verify identity and build trust is a bit easier, both for buyers and sellers.

Good luck with the import. They are wonderful fish and anyone who gets one will be delighted.

Reactions: TheLastKon
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store