Question about eco tech mp40s

tcav88

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2017
Ohio
Anyone who has ecotech vortech mp40 wavemakers, can you connect multiple wavemakers to one controller or do I have to buy multiple full kits. Just asking so I don’t waste 1200$ on 4 kits if you can connect multiple to one controller, thanks in advanced

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Anyone who has ecotech vortech mp40 wavemakers, can you connect multiple wavemakers to one controller or do I have to buy multiple full kits. Just asking so I don’t waste 1200$ on 4 kits if you can connect multiple to one controller, thanks in advanced
They do work together if that's what you mean. Ive never seen anyway to buy them other then the entire unit. When you buy an mp40 or 10 or 60 you get the wet side and the dry side and controller. If your wet side gets damaged you can buy another wet side if this is what you mean but you need the rest of it for that to do anything. I've had 6 mp40s in my life and they all came the same way. Like I said you can sync them but all have their own controllers. They are really nice. I do think they are way overpriced and won't probably buy one again.

Reactions: tcav88

tcav88

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2017
Ohio
They do work together if that's what you mean. Ive never seen anyway to buy them other then the entire unit. When you buy an mp40 or 10 or 60 you get the wet side and the dry side and controller. If your wet side gets damaged you can buy another wet side if this is what you mean but you need the rest of it for that to do anything. I've had 6 mp40s in my life and they all came the same way. Like I said you can sync them but all have their own controllers. They are really nice. I do think they are way overpriced and won't probably buy one again.
Damn. Was hoping to buy one complete unit then just buy more powerhead and magnet portions to connect to one controller

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store