Quick view of my SA man cave.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Those chalceus are absolute UNITS! I love the tanks, the hardscape, the fish. I am jealous! :D
How long have the tanks been running with what lights? They look pristine. Nice work :)

Reactions: Jexnell and mrrobxc

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
That’s a great looking space rob! Can see the hard work involved. The 2nd tank at 12s....what kind of plant? Dosing fertz or placing any root tabs?

Reactions: Jexnell and mrrobxc

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Meh mines better :ROFL:

Reactions: mrrobxc

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
That's some man cave. Does your wife get lonely?
She does complain about the amount of time I spend in there! Lol
Those chalceus are absolute UNITS! I love the tanks, the hardscape, the fish. I am jealous! :D
How long have the tanks been running with what lights? They look pristine. Nice work :)
The 280 since I moved here about March of last year, the 600 went up in May/June, the 150 about six months ago, the 40 is a qt tank that now holds fish and plant refugees from my other tanks, and the 110 I am in the process of setting up. Did most of the work so far just this past weekend.

Lights on the 600 are aquaticlife halos. The 280 and 150 are using husky brand LED shop lights from Home Depot, the 110 is using Aqua illumination Prime HD’s, and the 40 is using a Finnex LED strip.
That’s a great looking space rob! Can see the hard work involved. The 2nd tank at 12s....what kind of plant? Dosing fertz or placing any root tabs?
The plants are red flame swords and another smaller species. Can’t remember the name. The substrate is a mix of Flourite and Fluval Substratum. It’s soil based. No CO2.
Someone nominate this dude for some of those awards.
:)
Meh mines better :ROFL:
yup!

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store